devilsevilarmy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

devilsevilarmy

ffxi linkshell

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiple Afs for Seig Blaze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seig Blaze

Seig Blaze

Multiple Afs for Seig Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Afs for Seig Blaze   Multiple Afs for Seig Blaze Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:56 pm

I have PLD, THF, and parts of NIN AF that I want, but am going to need help with

MNK
SAM
WAR

I'll mostly just need help farming coffer keys for some parts of those AFs as well as killing some NMs here and there, I dont want or need all the parts for each of those jobs, just the pieces with useful stats. Any help would be great.
Back to top Go down
Zurvan

Zurvan

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Afs for Seig Blaze   Multiple Afs for Seig Blaze Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:04 am

Anytime you are going where a 51 can help and not hinder I will go. I am BLU/THF so I will have th1 for farming purposes at the very least. Let me know and I will see you in LS.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://devilsevilarmy.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprof
Seig Blaze

Seig Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Afs for Seig Blaze   Multiple Afs for Seig Blaze Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:51 pm

For sure, my mnk is almost 50 now and i will be able to start the quest soon for it. As i said i dont expect to get every AF piece for each job im just interested in the ones with useful stats for the job at hand lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Afs for Seig Blaze   Multiple Afs for Seig Blaze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple Afs for Seig Blaze
Page 1 of 1